SWIP: /29s vs /28s

Lee Howard lhoward at UU.NET
Fri Aug 31 09:41:37 EDT 2001

A significant portion of our /29 assignments are for customers running NAT.
I don't necessarily object, but thought that should be considered.

Oh, and it wouldn't decrease our paperwork, because we have excellent
automated systems that send SWIPs at the time of allocation.  But just
because it doesn't help me doesn't mean it wouldn't help others.

Lee