RWHOIS

Richard Jimmerson richardj at arin.net
Fri Apr 27 14:26:34 EDT 2001

Hello Ron,

> At the members meeting, on 4/4, I asked that the board
> consider ARIN taking over the future support and development
> of RWHOIS. I know that this is not just a simple task of
> saying we will do it but will involve some negotiations.

> Could you give us a status of the RWHOIS project.

ARIN has determined taking over the future support and
development of RWHOIS may require a complete rewrite
of the software. There has also been some discussion on
this list about the possibility of a third reassignment
option. Ginny Listman will be moving this discussion over
to the dbwg at arin.net mailing list.

-Richard

Richard Jimmerson
Director of Operations