SSL on Host Headers

AveHost.com Staff info at avehost.com
Tue Aug 29 23:24:42 EDT 2000

Justin:

Thank you for the information, that's the same info I have received and
researched ourselves.  We have communicated this to ARIN's policy mailing
list on our own but it is always good for a customer's viewpoint to be
heard, thus I'll forward your email to the ARIN policy mailing list, but
don't get your hopes up, they are pretty adamant about restricting IP's for
hosting services at any cost to the customer.
AveHost.com Staff
AveHost.com, a service of RegSearch International
201-840-7311