[arin-discuss] [ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP Suggestion 2014.10: CHANGES TO CANDIDATE SPEECHES

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Jun 4 23:40:37 EDT 2014

On Jun 4, 2014, at 11:05 PM, Martin Hannigan <hannigan at gmail.com> wrote:

> I highly doubt ARIN is changing results if that's your scope
>
> Influence peddling is another matter.  This is a non profit election.  Not a public official election.  Dishonesty falls in that scope IMHO. Dishonesty is very serious conduct.

Martin -

    If you believe that the ARIN management has been dishonest, please raise the issue
    with the ARIN Board of Trustees.  If you feel the Trustees or organizations are being
    dishonest with respect to election processes, I will note that would be a very serious
    matter, observing that ARIN must conduct itself in accordance with the state laws
    under which we are incorporated and which cover such matters.   In either case, I ask
    that you pursue your allegations to productive conclusion if they have any basis, and
    spare the community otherwise.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran