[arin-discuss] Multiple POCs and associated cruft - any scalablesolution?

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Mon Jul 21 16:02:10 EDT 2014

On Jul 21, 2014, at 3:52 PM, Isaac Uban <isaac at 4siwi.com> wrote:

> I recently had some resources assigned to me and during the justification proccess I had to have several /24s re-assigned to me. It was inevidable that they were all put under different Handles. Annoying to say the least. I'm curious if there isn't a solution to this issue.

A user can presently go into ARIN Online and submit an "Ask ARIN" ticket
requesting consolidation of their points-of-contact (POCs). Please include
a list the POC handles to be consolidated, including which one should be
the final one retained and used for all the associated resource records.

Staff will confirm the information and update the records accordingly.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO