[arin-discuss] Question about the ARIN Relying Party Agreement - RPKI 'everyone must sign' and such...

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 13:53:36 EST 2012

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 1:37 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:
> accepting such risks is a decision
> that should be made at an organizational level.

oops, I was snip-happy previously... it's probably interesting to note
that today some folks depend on (probably a LOT more than expect so)
upon the IP infrastructure that is the 'Internet' (manning will jump
in here...yes 'the internet') to transact business which is life/death
related. I don't think there have been court cases which dragged in IP
providers previously for routing problems, or hijacks even, that have
affected said services.

anyway, cautious is good, overly so... isn't as helpful :( or that's
what it looks like, to me.

-chris