[arin-discuss] IPv6 /32 minimum for extra-small ISP

Joel Jaeggli joelja at bogus.com
Wed Apr 14 00:48:45 EDT 2010

On 04/13/2010 09:11 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> You are conflating ISP and End-User policies here.

No I'm not, you're rigidly sorting entities in one of two bins without
examining their circumstances.

I can easily envision circumstances where an entity that might
plausibly be called an isp, might choose to apply for a direct
assignment. size in fact might be one of them, the actual orginazation
of their business and it's address utilization might be another.