[arin-discuss] ipv6 technology supplier phone bank?

John Brown john at citylinkfiber.com
Thu Sep 24 13:19:07 EDT 2009

Teaming would be the preferred choice.
Unified message, leverage work already done by the other parties, etc.

I¹d look at the FTTH Council as well.  FTTH is going to be a big push and I
suspect user of IPv6 enabled widgets.

Remembering that IPv6 gives us enough IP space to make sure our toaster has
SNMP, with fiber it will be better ;)
Sorry, had to inject some relevant humor.