[arin-discuss] ARIN billing practice

W. Kevin Hunt khunt at huntbrothers.com
Mon Sep 21 12:05:43 EDT 2009

I'd have to agree with Alex.  ARIN's decisions should be kept as close
to "binary" as possible and lessen or remove any decisions that are
"judgement" based.
I hate spammers as well, but they are a byproduct of the open nature
of the internet as a whole.
And even if ARIN DID punish known spammers, they'll find someone to
pay a few hundred dollars to for being the front man as far as an ARIN
allocation requests goes.