[arin-discuss] Voting Members

John Curran jcurran at istaff.org
Sat Oct 25 13:07:27 EDT 2008

Jeremy -

   ARIN's been doing quite a bit of outreach to the members
   regarding annual election, and this includes email and
   postal reminders of the election procedures & timeframe.

   We've also added a nominee questionnaire so that members
   could see candidate positions on significant issues which
   impact the organization.

   Both of these were the result of feedback from the members
   received early this year on this mailing list.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
Chair, ARIN Board of Trustees