[arin-discuss] Anyone play with IPv6 on the RV4000?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at ipinc.net
Mon Jun 2 18:02:47 EDT 2008

Remember that Bill said "commodity sector"

Your talking "business sector" I think.

If you want to create a marketing buzz about IPv6 then have Janet
Jackson paint "IPv6" on her boobs and then pull off her bra at
the next Super Bowl halftime show.  That will give you more
market awareness of what IPv6 is among the "commodity sector"
than all of the education that we can do in our corner of the
woods here.

It just how the commodity market works.  Individually they
may be intelligent, together they are stupid as rocks.

Ted