consistancy

Mike Horwath drechsau at geeks.org
Sun Sep 17 11:31:00 EDT 2000

On Sat, Sep 16, 2000 at 04:09:48PM -0600, Alec H. Peterson wrote:
> No, but it would be appropriate for you to petition ICANN/IANA as a
> concerned user of address space (and perhaps an ARIN member, although I
> don't know offhand if you are) to either take it upon themselves to reclaim
> address space or delegate authority to do so appropriately (ie, to the
> RIRs).

But, if you have space allocated at any time in the last few
years...doesn't that make you an ARIN member by default?

Or is this a game, like the days of the old MRNet where the
'customers' are members but are as powerless as customers?

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427