guideline for name-based web hosting justification

Matt Bailey mbailey at journey.net
Mon Sep 11 16:06:38 EDT 2000

Sounds like they are using a double edged sword to answer their own
questions. Don't do that but its ok to continue if you want to. What is the
point of the policy then? If that is the case the it should be stricken
(SP?) fromt he records until better methods are found.. There might be Web
hosting companies out there that do namebased virtuals.. But they already do
that. If there were not other technical problems wih it everyone would have
already switched.

The fact they think we waste space on purpose is obsurd. So we can say 'I
have more space that you' no we do this because our business need it..

--Matt