guideline for name-based web hosting justification

Hyunseog Ryu HRyu at norlight.com
Mon Sep 11 12:29:03 EDT 2000

Dear Sir/Madam

Good morning!
I read new ARIN's policy regarding to web hosting.
http://www.arin.net/announcements/policy_changes.html

But what is the acceptable guideline - or ratio -  for IP justification of
web hosting?
Currently we have heavy web hosting customer that they hosted more than 400
regular business web hosting customer, and
more than 200  web hosting customer site to be live soon.
According to me, it's not make sense to assign a couple of IP address to a
couple of hundred web hosting.
I think there is some standard measurement for this kind of name-based web
hosting justification.
Please let me know the standard ratio for name-based web hosting for IP
justification.
What is a ratio for IP justification for name-based web hosting
justification that can be considered as acceptable justification?
Everytime when we get additional IP address from web hosting service
provider, do we need to contact with ARIN to get exceptiion warranty?
Please make it easy to justify IP request.
I think we need to have standard measurement for this.
Thanks.

Hyun

Hyunseog Ryu / CCDA, MCSE
Network Engineer/Applications Engineering
Norlight Telecommunications, Inc.
The Guardians of Data
275 North Corporate Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045-5818