[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] ACSP Consultation 2021.5: Consultation on ARIN’s Membership Structure

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Oct 29 15:09:24 EDT 2021

Andrew -

Yes we can do outreach (and even provide a reminder and link in ARIN Online.)

As for just filling out your voting contact and clicking “ok”, we can do something along those lines but probably need to be somewhat more circumspect detailing in the consequences of proceeding -

For example - “Your organization will be listed publicly on the ARIN general member list and in any list of eligible voters for ARIN elections.”  One of these is required by VA Non-stock corporation act and doesn’t strictly need to be mentioned, but the other (while perhaps obvious) should be clear that it is a consent being provided by applying for general membership.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO