New fee structure and dual RSA ORGs

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri May 21 15:56:50 EDT 2021

A question just occurred to me that I hadn’t thought to ask previously...

Does the duplicative billing of LRSA+RSA that results from the ARIN initiated forced split of a dual-RSA ORG into ORG and ORG-Z come with dual voting?

Since the new forced RSP subscription would come with membership status included, would this forced bifurcation effectively double the power of LRSA holders that also hold RSA resources? (In my case, it would be more than that because I’d be going from 0 votes to 2).

Owen