[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Implementing Term Limits for the ARIN Board of Trustees

Rob Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Dec 2 15:06:18 EST 2021

> On Dec 2, 2021, at 2:51 PM, Paul Andersen - ARIN <paul at arin.net> wrote:
>
> There is a consultation on NomCom coming soon so this would be great input to such.

Do you know offhand if the scope of that consultation includes the petition process and thresholds?

I'd like to have that discussion.  A few weeks ago JC said that it was not appropriate to have that discussion while an election was underway, and besides it was out of scope for the consultation which was currently at hand (both points which I agree with wholeheartedly).

Thank you,

-r