[ARIN-consult] Attestation removal (resend)

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Aug 3 09:15:47 EDT 2021

On 3 Aug 2021, at 8:53 AM, Azinger, Marla <Marla.Azinger at FTR.com<mailto:Marla.Azinger at FTR.com>> wrote:

I didn't think it did anything other than slow up a process anyway.

Out of curiosity. Did you see requests die or change when it got to the attestation part?

<resent after actual proofreading this time...>

Marla -

The predominant issue has been delays of tickets.  While we don’t separately track abandonment or modification during the officer attestation phase, the overwhelming majority of tickets are successfully completed – so it stands to reason that such events (if they occur at all) are rather rare indeed.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO