[ARIN-consult] Attestation removal

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Aug 3 09:11:56 EDT 2021

On 3 Aug 2021, at 8:53 AM, Azinger, Marla <Marla.Azinger at FTR.com<mailto:Marla.Azinger at FTR.com>> wrote:

I didn't think it did anything other than slow up a process anyway.

Out of curiosity. Did you see requests die or change when it got to the attestation part?

Marla -

The predominant issue has been delays of tickets – while we don’t separately track abandonment or modification during the officer attestation phase, but as the overwhelming majority of tickets are successfully completed it stands to reason that such events are very rare indeed.

Thanks!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO