[ARIN-consult] ACSP Consultation: Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets

Ronald F. Guilmette rfg at tristatelogic.com
Mon Jul 1 17:51:11 EDT 2019

In message <864c4e5f-a092-a447-6d2e-367f8f3da0b6 at wiktel.com>,
Richard Laager <rlaager at wiktel.com> wrote:

>It seems perfectly reasonable to me to delete these tickets relatively
>quickly.

I don't have any dog in this fight, but I would just like to say that
it is my belief that, in general, corporate attorneys do always advise
all organizations to have clear and specific document retention policies,
and that ideally, such policies should endeavor to minimize the time and
effort which may be needed in order to satisfy any and all legal production
requests.

After all, you don't want to get stuck having to dig down into the
catacombs in order to resurect stuff left over from the Bronze Age.

Regards,
rfg