[ARIN-consult] ACSP Consultation: Deleting Aged Report Request Tickets

Adam Thompson athompso at athompso.net
Mon Jul 1 14:25:08 EDT 2019

Precisely because of the delay.  The old tickets are a way to see the info you want (albeit possibly stale) without the pause which completely messes up your workflow.

Although you raise a valid point: the problem isn't the tickets being deleted, the problem is that they are/were necessary in the first place.  With the exception of association reports which I might want for forensic purposes, I think the remainder have little historical value per se, I just want instant access to the data (and the ability to see if it had changed over time).

-Adam