[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Prohibiting Attachments on ARIN Mailing Lists

Bill Woodcock woody at pch.net
Tue Apr 24 16:52:09 EDT 2018

> On Apr 24, 2018, at 12:11 PM, Brian Jones <bjones at vt.edu> wrote:
> ​Does discussion conducted on ARIN public lists need to be PGP signed?​

Does it really need a sent-by address?  Or a timestamp?  No, but special casing email that goes to just one mailing list to be formatted differently than all your other email would be a senseless pain in the ass.  So, I’d very much prefer if signatures are not stripped, and I’d be _really unhappy_ if every signed email was bounced.

                                -Bill