[ARIN-consult] Community Consultation on CKN23-ARIN Now Open

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Thu Mar 30 09:53:55 EDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 29, 2017 at 5:44 PM, John Curran <jcurran at arin.net> wrote:

>   Evidence that the party is a valid representative to the organization
> that was issued
>   the number resources, or its legal successor.

Hi John,

Out of curiosity: how is ARIN dealing with "organizations" which were and
are an unregistered alias of the original individual registrant without any
severable legal existence? The discussion I see here seems to presume
characteristics of the legacy registrations that were not formalized or
enforced until after ARIN's creation.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us