[ARIN-consult] Reminder: Consultation on Increasing the size of the ARIN Board of Trustees

John Springer 3johnl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 9 18:45:49 EDT 2017

Enough of the objections to the proposal rely on the notion that diversity
is bad until proven good that I feel I can avoid much reduction in detail
simply by disagreeing with that.

I hope the BoT won't be distracted by this notion. I feel that diversity's
worth is self evident. I think this proposal is a step in the right
direction. I understand that not all feel the same.

John Springer