[ARIN-consult] Reminder: Consultation on Increasing the size of the ARIN Board of Trustees

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Thu Jun 1 21:41:11 EDT 2017

On 1 Jun 2017, at 8:00 PM, Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:
>> On Jun 2, 2017, at 1:54 AM, Bill Woodcock <woody at pch.net> wrote:
>>> On Jun 2, 2017, at 1:49 AM, Rob Seastrom <rs at seastrom.com> wrote:
>>> If the Board believes that increasing the number of seats is *necessary* in order to increase diversity…
>>
>> There is certainly no consensus that that’s the case.
>
> Sorry, I’ve been corrected.  There was consensus on a call that I missed.  My apologies.

For sake of clarity, the Board directed the President "to proceed with a Community Consultation
on expansion of the ARIN Board”…

(Such a consensus doesn’t necessarily reflect the overall view of the Board regarding expanding
the size of the Board, only that consulting with the community at this time on this matter is indeed
desired.)

Thanks!
/John

John Curran