[ARIN-consult] [ARIN-Suggestions] New ACSP SUGGESTION 2014.7: TERM LIMITS FOR ARIN ADVISORY COUNCIL

David Farmer farmer at umn.edu
Sat Mar 29 09:43:00 EDT 2014

On 3/29/14, 03:24 , Jesse Geddis wrote:
> David,
>
> Please be careful not to mischaracterize what I wrote. Nowhere in my email did i suggest any change to policy outside my support of term limits.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Ok, I apologize. But, now I'm really confused.  When you said;

    I think that is something that is desperately needed as the policy
    framework that exists today has not changed since InterNIC first
    laid that groundwork in the 70’s-90’s

That sounded to me like you think the policy framework needs to change,
if that is incorrect, then please help me understand what you meant.

Thanks.

David Farmer               Email: farmer at umn.edu
Office of Information Technology
University of Minnesota
2218 University Ave SE     Phone: 1-612-626-0815
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3029  Cell: 1-612-812-9952