[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Wed Oct 31 15:26:58 EDT 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 12:17 PM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> I can actually pay for some things over IPv6 using Google Wallet.

I can't get to the shopping carts on most sites that sell things.

> There are people who consider CNN essential. There are people who consider Facebook and Gmail essential.

Most links on CNN don't work. Facebook loads the home page, but you can't go farther down in the history. You can't edit your preferences, and you can't use most apps. Gmail doesn't support IPv6 at all.

I think you are a dual stack, so you don't see the problems. Try v6 only.

--
Jo Rhett