[ARIN-consult] real statistics for direct assignments to end users?

Jo Rhett jrhett at netconsonance.com
Fri Oct 26 17:53:12 EDT 2012

John, a lot of people on this list keep making claims about what is "common" or "there are thousands of".  Is it possible for you to provide us with a real quick breakdown for how many organizations have how many different resources?  Something like:

22,000 organizations have two records
7,000 organizations have three records
…
400 organizations have more than fifty records

If I'm overlooking some way to get this information from the website please clue me in.

--
Jo Rhett