[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Open Suggestion

Samuel Weiler weiler at tislabs.com
Thu Oct 18 14:48:36 EDT 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, ARIN wrote:

> We note this functionality is available
> through ARIN's RESTful Services but not through ARIN Online directly.  The
> suggestion is to provide a user interface within ARIN Online to enable this
> functionality.  The suggestion can be viewed here:

I don't understand the above note in the context of Randy's suggestion.
Clarification would be welcome.

> https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2012-11.html

And... I see two parts to Randy's suggestion, the first implicitly being
"permit us to pick our own TTL".

My general impression: both of Randy's ideas are worthwhile, though I
don't see them as urgent needs.

-- Samuel Weiler