[ARIN-consult] Consultation on Open Suggestion

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 18 10:59:56 EDT 2012

For the next week leading up to ARIN XXX, we are asking you to review
the active suggestion received since the last ARIN meeting in Vancouver
regarding DNSSEC enhancements and comment on the merits - (eg. Worth
doing, not worth the effort, must have, etc.).  We note this
functionality is available through ARIN's RESTful Services but not
through ARIN Online directly.  The suggestion is to provide a user
interface within ARIN Online to enable this functionality.  The
suggestion can be viewed here:
https://www.arin.net/participate/acsp/suggestions/2012-11.html

There will be a brief discussion period about this suggestion during the
ARIN XXX Public Policy and Members Meeting regarding the inclusion of
this functionality in the 2013 development plan.

Please provide comments to arin-consult at arin.net.

Discussion on arin-consult at arin.net will close on 30 November 2012.

If you have any questions, please contact us at info at arin.net.

Regards,