[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Sat Nov 10 23:11:13 EST 2012

On Nov 9, 2012, at 4:40 PM, Brian Johnson <bjohnson at drtel.com> wrote:

> [...]

Apologies for not catching this sooner...  You are correct, ISPs pay
a single annual fee for the smallest category which accommodates both
their IPv4 and IPv6 number resource holdings.  For an ISP which has
a /22 (or smaller) IPv4 and a /48 (or smaller) IPv6 resources, this is
the new XX-small category with a $500 annual fee.

The full proposed registration services fee schedule is contained on page
10 of the pdf presentation here -
https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/reports/ARIN_XXX/PDF/thursday/curran_fee_schedule.pdf

Thanks!
/John