[ARIN-consult] Clarification question

Azinger, Marla Marla.Azinger at FTR.com
Mon Nov 15 12:54:38 EST 2010

I just want to make sure I interpret this correctly.

This is saying that direct allocation or assignment recipients of ARIN will basically be forced to update/validate the POC info before gaining any new ARIN resources.  Correct?

Its NOT saying that direct allocation or assignment recipients of ARIN who have re-assignments or re-allocations recorded in WHOIS with an invalidated or incorrect POC on a re-assignment or re-allocation visible in WHOIS will then block the direct ARIN recipient from getting more ARIN resources?  For example if direct recipient "ISP Jingle" has a /18 from ARIN and 5 of his re-assignments to his customers have invalidated or incorrect POC info, these 5 customer of ISP Jingle wont block ISP Jingle from receiving more resources from ARIN will it?  This is really only concerning the POC info on the Direct Recipient of ARIN, correct?

Thank you
Marla