[ARIN-consult] Oppose retiring email templates

Barry Shein bzs at world.std.com
Sat Sep 26 14:24:35 EDT 2009

This'll probably be unpopular and perhaps someone has said this I
haven't read every single world but maybe institute a charge (possibly
rising over time) for submitting email templates like the airlines do
with online vs phone reservations (and we know we ALL want to emulate
the airlines' customer service!)

That way it'll either die of its own accord / market pressure or if
priced correctly you'll have income specific to this activity to hire
someone to torture by making them sit in the office and type received
email templates into the web interface when received all day.

     "never argue with a fool, just take their money!" - some wag

--
        -Barry Shein

Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 800-THE-WRLD        | Login: Nationwide