[consult] WHOIS Query Result Limits

Kevin Kargel kkargel at polartel.com
Tue Mar 20 13:39:55 EDT 2007

Polar Communications is an ISP in rural North Dakota.  We have not been
seriously impacted by the 256 WHOIS query limit.  We are fine with the
limit staying as-is.

Best regards,
Kevin Kargel
Polar Communications,110 4th Street East,Park River, ND 58270
Tel: (701)284-7221 x330 (800)284-7222 Fax: (701)284-2758
kkargel at polartel.com or sysadmin at polarcomm.com

$s/worry/happy,g