[consult] Feature request: whois incorporating an rwhois sub-query

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Jul 23 15:13:09 EDT 2007

Personally, I think this is the incorrect solution to the problem, but,
given that the community seems to oppose the correct solution
(the implementation of policy requiring that RWHOIS servers used
for ARIN policy compliance be visible to the internet), I would support
this alternative under the current circumstances.

Owen