[arin-announce] Congratulations to Selected ARIN 47 Fellows
info at arin.net
Thu Mar 18 10:07:12 EDT 2021
ARIN wishes to congratulate and welcome the following individuals to a special ARIN 47 Virtual Fellowship Program:
- Theo Alpert, DevOps Engineer
- Mercia Arnold, The Obsidian Group, SVP Risk Management and Compliance
- Winsome Bennett, Internet Society Jamaica Chapter, Secretary
- Danielle Carroll, Monster Support, IT Intern
- Tyler Harden, Exospec, President
- Shanea Lewis, Caribbean Telecommunications Union, Computing Specialist
- Luis Enrique Oberto, ITM Telecom, CEO
- Sunil Parwal, Emerson, Manager, Network Solutions
- Bonnie Smalley, Independent Tech Consultant
ARIN 47 Fellows will participate in four virtual sessions, meeting other members of the ARIN community, learning about policies on the docket for ARIN 47, and being mentored by a member of the ARIN Advisory Council.
We would also like to acknowledge and thank all ARIN 47 Virtual Fellowship Program applicants for their interest in ARIN’s Fellowship Program.
To learn more about ARIN’s Fellowship Program and to apply for a future fellowship, please visit and bookmark:
To learn more about ARIN 47 and register to attend virtually, please visit the link below.
Community Engagement Coordinator
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce