[arin-announce] Announcing the 2021 ARIN Grant Selection Committee

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Mar 8 15:05:39 EST 2021

Thank you to everyone who volunteered to serve on the ARIN Grant Selection Committee this year. We are pleased to announce the 2021 Committee:

- Michael Abejuela, ARIN staff
- Jennifer Bly, ARIN staff, Committee Chair
- Andrew Gallo, ARIN General Member in Good Standing
- Peter Harrison, ARIN Board of Trustees
- Kat Hunter, ARIN Advisory Council
- C. A. Patrick Voigt, ARIN General Member in Good Standing

The Grant Selection Committee will evaluate all qualified grant project applications according the selection criteria.

The 2021 call for applications for the ARIN Community Grant Program will open later this month. For more information, visit: https://www.arin.net/about/community_grants/program/

In its third year running, the program has evolved to emphasize projects in the areas of Internet technical improvements, registry processes and technology improvements, informational outreach, and research that produces long-lasting and far-reaching results for the Internet community in the ARIN region. So far, 12 projects have been funded since the program launch, and we look forward to enabling more projects that benefit the ARIN community in the year to come.