[arin-announce] Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 22 11:13:05 EDT 2020

Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and
Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to
see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of
running for a seat on one of these bodies! If so, you’ll want to join us
for our next Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May at 1:00
PM ET.

We offer our Leadership Development Program to encourage and help
explain how you can continually engage with ARIN. In this webinar, you
will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the larger community, as
well as our election cycle and the composition and responsibilities of
the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees. You’ll also have the
chance to ask questions of our live panel of experts about the work
they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part of it.

Register for free today at:

https://arin.zoom.us/webinar/register/1715898110864/WN_9r9lrBp5SIqntBgVXN0lxA

We hope to see you there! Contact us at training at arin.net with any
questions.