[arin-announce] Registration Now Open for ARIN Leadership Development Webinar

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri May 1 09:16:14 EDT 2020

At ARIN, we’re always aiming to develop a strong class of future leaders
from diverse backgrounds and geographic areas. That’s why we offer a
Leadership Development Program: to encourage and help explain how you
can continually engage with ARIN.

If you want to learn more about the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of
Trustees and maybe even run for a seat on one of these elected bodies
one day, you’ll want to join us for our next Leadership Development
webinar on Thursday, 14 May at 1:00 PM ET.

In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the
larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and
responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees.
You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of
experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part
of it.

After the webinar, you’ll want to keep an eye out for our call for
nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees in just
a few short weeks.

Whether you decide to run for a seat or not, this webinar will help you
better understand the inner workings of both bodies and what you may
want to see from your next elected ARIN official.

Register for free today at:

https://zoom.us/webinar/register/9215879989419/WN_5qcs9JFPSRKXYfmzZoHhEA

We hope to see you there! Contact us at training at arin.net with any
questions.