[arin-announce] Coming Soon! ARIN Web-Based Routing Registry

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu May 21 08:07:03 EDT 2020

It is almost time for the deployment of our new web-based routing
registry, scheduled on or around 10 June, and to help you prepare we
have published a resource that explains the differences between the new
system and the existing email-based system. We strongly encourage all
users of our existing Internet Routing Registry to carefully review this
material so that they understand how data will be migrated and their
options for the use of both the web-based and email-based systems after
deployment.

Please visit the following URL:

https://www.arin.net/resources/manage/irr/irr-online-implementation/

We also encourage you to review our announcement posted on 17 April, as
well as the related blog post from 17 March:

https://www.arin.net/announcements/20200417/

https://teamarin.net/2020/03/17/making-progress-on-arins-new-web-based-irr/

Additional details about the new web-based Routing Registry will be
published in conjunction with the service deployment.

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer