[arin-announce] Service Issue Reporting Options at ARIN

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 20 11:17:48 EDT 2020

As part of our ongoing commitment to customer excellence, ARIN is
pleased to announce a new “Service Issue Reporting” feature that allows
our customers to report any issues with ARIN services via a link found
in the footer of every page of the ARIN website. In addition to our
internal service monitoring, ARIN monitors for these customer reports on
a continuous (24/7/365) basis and will escalate any reported service
issues for prompt resolution.

Also, customers who wish may still report service issues through our
Registration Services Help Desk at +1.703.227.0660, during regular
business hours (Monday through Friday, from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM ET).

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer