[arin-announce] Last Chance to Complete ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Jul 30 12:49:28 EDT 2020

ARIN’s 2020 Customer Satisfaction Survey closes tomorrow, 31 July. We
need your help to assess our performance in all areas of the
organization, including Technical Services, Registration and Financial
Services, Policy Development, and Communications.

Have you completed the survey yet? There’s still time!

https://www.arin.net/customersurvey_c2

Remember that when you fill out the survey, you’ll be given a chance to
enter into a drawing to win a $250 Amazon gift card. We still have four
more gift cards to give away, so there is still a chance for you to win!

To learn more about the survey and view past results, visit our website:

https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/customer_survey/

Tell us how we can better serve you, today!

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer