[arin-announce] Second Set of Customer Satisfaction Survey Prize Winners Selected

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jul 28 11:05:27 EDT 2020

Congratulations to Cemil A., Damintote B., and Bjon F. for winning the
second set of survey prize drawings for a $250 Amazon gift card! All
they did to win was submit their feedback to our customer satisfaction
survey at:

https://www.arin.net/customersurvey_c2

The survey will remain open through 31 July, so there is still time for
you to complete the survey and help us assess our performance in all
areas of the organization, including Technical Services, Registration
and Financial Services, Policy Development, and Communications.

To learn more about the survey and view past results, visit our website:

https://www.arin.net/about/corporate/customer_survey/

Tell us how we can better serve you, today!

Regards,

John Sweeting
Chief Customer Officer