[arin-announce] On the Road to Memphis and San Antonio

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Jan 15 10:24:04 EST 2020

ARIN is taking the show on the road, and this time we are heading to
Memphis, TN and San Antonio, TX! Registration is now open for:

ARIN on the Road: Memphis

Tuesday, 25 February 2020
9:30 AM – 3:30 PM CT;
Registration and Continental Breakfast at 9:00 AM CT

Register at: https://www.arin.net/memphis

ARIN on the Road: San Antonio

Thursday, 27 February 2020
9:30 AM – 3:30 PM CT;
Registration and Continental Breakfast at 9:00 AM CT

Register at: https://www.arin.net/sanantonio

We are switching up the format of these events to include more hands-on
learning opportunities! Join us to learn about:

- ARIN’s Mission and Core Functions
- Making the Most of ARIN Technical Services
- Policy Development at ARIN
- IPv4 Today – Waiting List, Transfers, and more
- ARIN Security Services – DNSSEC, RPKI
- Community Engagement with ARIN
- ARIN Directory Services – RDAP, Whois, and WhoWas
- IPv6 Address Plans – What do you need and how do you get it?

At event check-in please let us know your main reason for attending and
what you hope to get out of your time with us. We will do our best to
address your specific questions. If we don’t hit the mark during the
program, we encourage you to stick around for the Ask ARIN session and
speak one-on-one with an ARIN staff member.

In addition to providing great professional education, ARIN on the Road
will give you a chance to connect with colleagues and find out how you
can help shape the future of the Internet by getting involved in the
ARIN community.

Are you part of an organization that would like to share its IPv6
implementation story with others? We want to hear from you! We would
like to include your story as part of the agenda. Please contact
meetings at arin.net as soon as possible if you are interested in being a
speaker.

Registration is free and lunch is included! Seating is limited so
register today.

Help ARIN spread the word by extending this invitation to interested
local friends and colleagues.