[arin-announce] ARIN 43 Begins Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 8 09:09:25 EDT 2019

The ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in
Bridgetown, Barbados. Join us from 9:00 AM – 5:05 PM AST on Monday and
Tuesday to discuss 10 draft policies, updates on software development,
RPKI services, and the website and routing registry, plus the latest
news from the other RIRs.

We will reconvene on Wednesday from 9:00 AM – 12:05 PM AST for the
Members Meeting to hear department updates, as well as reports from the
Board of Trustees and Advisory Council. The Members Meeting is open to
all attendees.

View the ARIN 43 agenda and check for updates at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN43_agenda

As we receive presentations throughout the week, we will be posting them to:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN43_materials

If you cannot join us in Barbados, you can still participate online via
webcast, live transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join
the meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or
comments.

Remote participation info is available at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN43_remote

The app for the ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members Meeting is available
for download on your Android or iOS device. Use the link below to
download the app now:

https://crowd.cc/s/2DQf2

A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today’s session at:

https://teamarin.net/

Join the conversation about ARIN 43 at:

https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARIN43

Happy Meeting!