[arin-announce] ARIN 43 Will Be Here Soon – Get Ready!
info at arin.net
Tue Apr 2 15:08:09 EDT 2019
It’s less than a week until the ARIN 43 Public Policy and Members
Meeting in Barbados, where we will be in the thick of important
community discussions on 10 draft policies. These policies can have a
direct impact on your business, so you will undoubtedly want to share
your thoughts and contribute to the discussion!
The policy discussions at ARIN 43 will include:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2018-2: Clarification to ISP Initial
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-12: POC Notification and Validation
Upon Reassignment or Reallocation
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2018-5: Disallow Third-party
Organization Record Creation
- Draft Policy ARIN-2018-6: Clarify Reassignment Requirements in 188.8.131.52.1
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request Requirements
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-2: Waiting List Block Size Restriction
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-3: Update 4.10 – IPv6 Deployment Block
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-4: Allow Inter-regional IPv6 Resource Transfers
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-6: Longer Hold Time Requirements for 4.1.8
- Draft Policy ARIN-2019-7: Elimination of the Waiting List
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 43 agenda will also feature many other informative sessions,
including updates on software development, RPKI services, and the
website and routing registry, plus the latest news from the other RIRs.
View the complete agenda online at:
We hope to see you in Barbados, but if you are unable to make it in
person, participating online can be equally rewarding. As a registered
remote participant, you’ll be able to access the live transcript and
webcast on the ARIN website throughout the meeting, submit questions and
comments alongside in-person attendees, and raise your virtual hand
during straw polls.
The webcast and live transcript are available to anyone, but if you want
to join in the meeting chat room and add your voice to the discussion
and participate in straw polls, you must register at:
Select “Register” and choose “Remote Participant” as your registration
type. We are using Slack for ARIN 43 and all remote participants will be
sent an invitation to create an account to access the meeting chat. We
strongly encourage you to log in to Slack to test this functionality
before the meeting begins so that you can participate fully when the
meeting starts. Please note that all times listed on the agenda are
Atlantic Standard Time.
All remote participants are subject to the Remote Participation
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:
Whether you plan to join us online or in person, we want to make sure
you are ready to make your voice heard. To help you prepare, ARIN has
published all of the meeting materials online for you to review or
download beforehand. Just visit:
If you haven’t downloaded the ARIN 43 app yet, now is the perfect time
to do so! Visit https://crowd.cc/s/2DQf2 from your mobile device to
download the app now.
Register today to attend in person or participate remotely! Visit:
Please contact us at meetings at arin.net if you have any questions. We’re
looking forward to your participation at ARIN 43!
Communications and Member Services
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce