[arin-announce] ARIN 42 Hotel Discount Expires Soon

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Aug 21 10:41:39 EDT 2018

ARIN 42 is fast-approaching! We hope you will join us from 4-5 October
in Vancouver, British Columbia at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver for our
next Public Policy and Members Meeting. You won't want to miss this
important Internet community event where you’ll have the opportunity to
engage in policy discussions, network with colleagues, learn more about
ARIN services and operations, and attend workshops and tutorials.

Since ARIN 42 is only a few weeks away, you’ll want to make your travel
arrangements while there is still time to take advantage of the
discounted hotel rate! The deadline for ARIN attendees to receive the
discounted rate of $249 CAD at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver is 7
September. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register
right now by visiting:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN42

Hotel details and a booking link are available on the “Hotel and Travel”
page. Because of the limited number of rooms available, it is important
that you book your room as soon as possible. Space will be an issue, so
don’t delay!

If you can't find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at meetings at arin.net and we'll be happy to help. We hope to
see you in Vancouver!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services

*ARIN 42 will be held back-to-back with NANOG 74. To register and learn
more about NANOG 74, visit:

https://www.nanog.org