[arin-announce] Participate in the Public Policy Process at ARIN 41

ARIN info at arin.net
Mon Apr 2 09:17:06 EDT 2018

We hope you’ve heard about the upcoming ARIN 41 Public Policy and
Members Meeting, taking place 15-18 April in Miami, and that you are
planning to participate in this important policy discussion forum. These
policies can have a direct impact on your business, so you will
undoubtedly want to share your thoughts and contribute to the discussion!

The policy discussions at ARIN 41 will include:

-Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-3: Update to NPRM 3.6: Annual Whois
POC Validation
-Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-8: Amend Community Networks
-Draft Policy ARIN-2017-9: Clarification of Initial Block Size for IPv4
ISP Transfers
-Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-10: Repeal of Immediate Need for
IPv4 Address Space (NRPM Section 4.2.1.6)
-Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-12: Require New POC Validation Upon
Reassignment
-Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2017-13: Remove ARIN Review Requirements
for Large IPv4 Reassignments/Reallocations
-Draft Policy ARIN-2018-1: Allows Inter-regional ASN Transfers
-Draft Policy ARIN-2018-2: Clarification to ISP Initial Allocation and
Permit Renumbering

All draft policy text is available at:

https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/

You won’t want to miss other agenda highlights like updates on software
development, the ARIN fee schedule, and data privacy, plus the latest
news from the other RIRs. We will also provide an update on the website
redesign project that is currently underway and review the results of
our most recent customer satisfaction survey.

The full ARIN 41 agenda is available at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN41_agenda

We hope to see you in Miami, but if you are unable to make it in person,
participating online can be equally rewarding. As a registered remote
participant, you'll be able to access the live transcript and webcast on
the ARIN website throughout the meeting, submit questions and comments
alongside in-person attendees, and raise your virtual hand during straw
polls.

The webcast and live transcript are available to anyone, but if you want
to join in the meeting chat room and add your voice to the discussion
and participate in straw polls, you must register at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN41_remote

Select "Register” and choose “Remote Participant” as your registration
type. We are using Slack for ARIN 41 and all remote participants will be
sent an invitation to create an account to access the meeting chat. We
strongly encourage you to log in to Slack to test this functionality
before the meeting begins so that you can participate fully when the
meeting starts. Please note that all times listed on the agenda are
Eastern Time.

All remote participants are subject to the Remote Participation
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) found at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/remote_aup.html

Whether you attend in person or remotely, we look forward to your
participation! Please contact us at meetings at arin.net if you have any
questions.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services