[arin-announce] New Executive Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Sep 28 11:02:59 EDT 2017

We are pleased to welcome Anne-Rachel Inné as ARIN's new Executive
Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy effective today, 28
September 2017. Anne-Rachel will be working closely with Cathy Handley,
our current Executive Director of Government Affairs and Public Policy
to transfer the critical functions of the role in preparation for
Cathy's retirement in December 2018.

Anne-Rachel brings a wealth of experience in the Internet Governance and
Policy arena, having served most recently at ICANN as the Vice President
of Global Engagement and Manager of Regional Relations and in the
Regional Internet Registry system where she served as the Chief
Operating Officer at AFRINIC.

Join me in welcoming Anne-Rachel to the ARIN team!

Regards,

John Curran
President and CEO
American Registry for Internet Numbers