[arin-announce] New Features Added to ARIN Online
info at arin.net
Sat Nov 18 11:51:24 EST 2017
ARIN is pleased to present the latest version of ARIN Online, including
improvements, new features, and enhancements. Full release notes are
included below this message.
All ARIN systems have been restored and are now operating normally. We
thank you for your patience. Please send any questions, comments, or
issues to hostmaster at arin.net.
Chief Technology Officer
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
* We completed a number of infrastructure improvements, and performed
multiple bug fixes.
* The Tickets section in ARIN Online has been redesigned. The listing
and search pages for tickets were improved, and the view page was
reworked for over 30 ticket types.
* The Delete Network and Delete Reassignments pages were also improved.
* ARIN Online now requires you to enter your current password when
changing your username, email address, recovery questions, and recovery
* ARIN now provides a public MD5-PW Passphrase Creator to create a
passphrase that can be used in ARIN Internet Routing Registry (IRR)
objects. It is available at: https://www.arin.net/public/hashTool.xhtml
More information about the ARIN-announce